… I’m just so tired with school.
I can’t wait to graduate because I’m beginning to feel really burnt out.
I’ve felt burnt out before but that was from the combination of all the extra-curricular commitments, work … now with about 6 more weeks left until I finally finish my degree, I’m finding that I’d much rather dedicate my waking hours to work & my clubs than have to deal with responding to an article, or posting discussion up.
… at a meeting with the director of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
I prepared and compiled a report from data done from a survey, and it’s all fancy-schmancy, but I absolutely forgot I had a meeting, much less a presentation, with an external director.
Slacks, a hoodie and undone hair omg guys
Do this exercise five times a day and you’ll start thinking and performing better in no time
- Inhale deeply
- Exhale with a short burst (as if blowing out a candle). This helps activate your diaphragm, which most people don’t use.
- Exhale with a long, slow finish to empty the lungs. Breathlessness comes from not expelling enough CO2.
- Inhale, filling your lungs from the bottom to the top, instead of taking short sips. Most use a third of their lung capacity.
- Hold for a moment to allow oxygen to saturate the cells.
- Exhale slowly and completely.
- Repeat steps 4 through 6 for five minutes.